What personally identifiable information (“PII”) does Gridworx collect about you?
- Contact information that you provide to us (such as your name, title and organization, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address).
- Contact information obtained via other companies’ marketing lists.
Why does Gridworx collect this information?
- To process your transactions, maintain your account and respond to your inquiries.
- To provide you with information about services and products that we believe may be of interest to you offered by Gridworx and reputable third party companies.
How does Gridworx share your PII?
- With our vendors to perform services on our behalf.
- With applicable project owners and architects so they can monitor use of intellectual property rights.
- In conjunction with a sale or similar transfer of a business.
- When legally compelled or for other legal purposes.
We have established safeguards and use reasonable security measures to protect your PII from unauthorized access and use. Your PII is stored in secured locations in the U.S. and access is limited to authorized persons.
INTERNET PROTOCOL (IP) LOGS
Please note that by using this site, you consent to the use of the cookies described below.
“Strictly necessary” cookies, which have to be set to allow us to deliver the site to you and to provide specific services that you request from us. The services offered by this site that require cookies to function include:
- Account log-in
- Project tracking
- Comments/blog features
“Performance” or “Analytics” cookies, which help us to collect information about how visitors use our site, and helps us with site analysis and improvements. Performance or analytics cookies will remain on your computer after you close your browser, but cannot be used to identify you personally.
“Functionality” cookies, which allow our site to remember your choices or preferences, such as information on online forms or previous orders. These cookies allow us to offer you a personalized experience while using the site. They are not used to track your browsing activity on other Web sites.
In addition, we use remarketing cookies, which allow collection of information about your online visits. This is done in order to present relevant ads about goods and services that may be of interest to you, based on your past web site.. You can change your Web browser’s Internet preferences to disable or delete cookies, although that may affect certain functions on this site.
To learn how to manage your cookies, please follow the instructions from your specific browser, or follow the links below: