Fast growing materials company specialized in designing, engineering and fabricating mechanical stone cladding systems is looking to hire a dedicated, responsible, honest, self-starting candidate to join our sales team of professionals.
- Responsibilities include:
- Communicating with clients (architectural firms)
- Retaining and growing our existing client base
- Identifying and cultivating current and prospective target opportunities
- Developing and coordinating architectural presentations
- Educating and training industry partner sales reps in the US/Canada
- Relationship management
- Assistance with managing project development
Must possess effective oral and written skills. Minimum of 3 years sales experience desired. Limited travel and computer experience.
Benefits include salary commensurate on experience, annual profit sharing, bonus opportunities, travel expenses, 401k, company assisted health benefits, seven paid holidays and two weeks vacation.